Our R&D team regularly conduct surveys, activities and collaborate with officials, experts, etc to provide solution for the existing problems and approach the respective bureaucrats to rectify the issue. Few of the representations we gave are:
- Submitted the Model Traffic Signal system developed by our R&D team to Tamil Nadu government in 2016.
- Our team was the only organization to have represented from Tamil Nadu and gave suggestions in the “National Advocacy Meet on Motor vehicle Amendment Bill 2016” held in Delhi in 2017.
- Handled a session about “Sustainable Public Campaign” in the “MoVACon 2020”, a national Motor Vehicle Accident Conference held in Ahmedabad on February 2020 where the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister were also present as panel members along with dignitaries, bureaucrats from across the world.
- Demanded to close the state run TASMAC liquor shops during Covid19 pandemic to prevent the spread of disease and to reduce road accidents to Tamil Nadu government in 2020.
- Sent a recommendation letter to Ministry of Road Transport & Highways to include the hemostatic agent in First Aid kit of all the cars manufactured in India against their decision to make it optional in 2020.